- General Information
- Symposium & Sessions Program
- Your Venue
- VISA Info
- Symposium Reports
Please select passport button and use your passport number to register.
If you come from Taiwan, please use your ID no to register.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me, I will answer you asap.
Hope to see you in Taipei.
We sincerely thank you for your participation in CIPA 2015.
Before registration, there are some information that you will need to know. Due to Taiwan’s financial regulations, the payment system applied will be in New Taiwan Dollars. The registration system will apply the exchange rate as of April 8, 2015 as the basis and will be effective starting April 10, 2015. The exchange rate will be adjusted in accordance with market exchange rates every Wednesday between 22:00-23:59 (Taiwan time, UTC+8). The actual amount paid may be subject to slight changes due to changes in exchange rates.
Every research paper will require at least one “full package” participant, student, or “one-day package” participant.
Full package will include: All four days of symposium (coffee breaks, lunches), conference proceedings (USB), opening ceremony (with cocktail), technical excursion, and Gala dinner.
One-Day registration includes: One full day of symposium (coffee breaks, lunch) and conference proceedings (USB).
Early Bird for Full Participant: 400 USD (before May 25, 2015)
Early Bird for student: 180 USD (before May 25, 2015)
1. Full Participant: 450 USD
2. Student: 200 USD
3. Accompanying person: 200 USD
4. Daily participant: 140 USD
The registration fees include:
1. Symposium material, access to sessions and the exhibition, proceedings (CD & printed if realized), coffee breaks, welcome cocktail, symposium dinner and Technical Excursion (including lunch) for full participants.
2. Symposium material, access to sessions and the exhibition, proceedings (CD), coffee breaks, welcome cocktail, for student.
3. Welcome cocktail, symposium dinner and Technical Excursion (including lunch) for accompanying person.
4.Symposium material, access to sessions and the exhibition on the day of registration, proceedings (CD), coffee breaks on the day of registration, for daily participant.
All parties are responsible for payment of bank charges within their own countries.
For daily participants and students, participation in the 9/2 Technical Excursion and 9/3 Gala dinner are optional for an additional fee.
Technical Excursion: 40 USD
Gala Dinner: 40 USD
1. Early Bird registration must be accompanied by payment and completed prior to May 25, 2015.
2. Registration fees are not transferable.
3. Cancellation: To obtain a refund of registration fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and expressly indicate your wish to cancel your registration. Registration fees will only be refunded if notice is received before July 31, 2015. However, there will be a cancellation fee (50.00 USD). Cancellations after July 31, 2015 and no-shows are ineligible for a refund.
Once your payment has been credited to our accounts, you will receive confirmation by email. We will provide you with a hardcopy of the receipt upon your arrival and confirmation of your registration.